Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology.
Cibtac (CIBTAC) ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY DIPLOMA Diploma aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in (CIBTAC) ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY DIPLOMA
- Support existing students or people working in medical field by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can gain better understanding on the human body.
The course consists of 1 unit with a total of 50 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
- Skin Structure and Function
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Cells / Tissues
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Vascular System
- Lymphatic System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Excretory / Urinary System
- Endocrine System
- Neurological System
- Accessory Organs
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 for Full Time or 3.5 months for Part Time.
- Examination Fees
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old and above
- Proficiency in English & Chinese
Candidates are required to score a minimum of 60% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
If the candidate is unsuccessful at the first attempt of any examination, they are allowed 2 re-take within a three year period. If they are still unsuccessful after that, the candidate must re-register and complete the whole course of study again, before sitting the complete examination. i.e. practical and theory.
Aesthetics International Academy will submit Re-Take candidate’s name, eight weeks prior to the examination. Re-takes can be entered separately or mixed with candidates taking the examination for the first time. Candidate is required to pay examination fee for every re-take exam. Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Aesthetician Diploma jointly awarded by Aesthetics International Academy and Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK. There is no Industrial Attachment required for this course.