AES Diploma in Beauty Therapy aims to:
AES Diploma in Beauty Therapy is to enable a candidate to perform safe and effective manual treatments and make-up for the face, neck and shoulders. Ensure a candicate to gain employment in the beauty industry.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as Facial Therapist.
The course consists of 250 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
Areas to be covered in Theory:
- Health, Hygiene & Bacteriology
- Business Studies
- Professional ethic / Salon Procedures
- Eyelash Tint and Brow Tint
- Skin Cleansing, Skin Analysis, Exfoliation
- Cosmetic Science
- Skin Products, Ingredients
- Mask Therapy
- Facial Massage
- The Skin, Skin Diseases
- Facial Steamer
Areas to be covered in Practical:
- Unit Introduction
- Professional Conduct and Business Awareness
- Make Up
- Skincare and Eye Treatment
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a period of 2.5 months for Full Time and 7 Months for Part Time.
- Rental of Locker
- Medical Insurance
- Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
- Miscellaneous Fees
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
In-House Examinations: Theory 1 hour (Multi Choice Paper), Practical 1 hour 45 minutes (practical includes 15 mins examiner instructions)
- Candicates are required to score a minimum of 60% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.