Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore
If you aspire to become an artist, proficient in make-up and hair styling, it is here where you can really learn the ropes.
The course structure guides the students form the fundamentals of colour usage to the efficient techniques in bringing out the beauty of the different facial features.
- Course introduction
- Hygiene & contra-indications
- Selection of types of cosmetics & introduction of make-up tools
- Study the shade of correct foundation & application for two-way cake, liquid foundation
- Application of eye shadow, eye brow pencil, eyeliner, blusher, lip liner, lip stick & mascara
- Achieve different kind of day & evening make-up Colour co-ordination (warm & cool)
- Creating flawless complexion
- Contouring & highlighting
- Fixing of fake-eyelashes
- Fixing the eyelid tape Different eye techniques applications
- Eyelash perming, eyebrow tinting & shaping
- Achieve beautiful hand, feet & nails
- Styling for different face shapes, hair length & hair cut
- Back combing & back brushing
- Different blowing tactic
- French twist, French roll, Japanese bun Techniques for placing of veil, hair accessories & hair piece
- Bridal Hair Styling
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 months for Part Time.
Candidates are required to prepare the following items:
1 make-up apron (bib)
1 powder puff
Special Installment Plan
- 20% upon enrolment
- 80% on the date of commencement
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
Nil. Anyone interested in Bridal Make-Up & Styling course are welcome to join in.