Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology
CIBTAC AESTHETICAN DIPLOMA aims to:
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as Facial Therapist, Nail Technician, Waxing Therapist and many more.
Candidates are required to have 4 different case studies.
Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (CIBTAC)
Course Syllabus consist of 2 parts- Theory & Practical:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Head, Face, Neck, Hands & Feet
- The Skin Structure and Skin Function
- Structure of the Nail
- Skin Diseases
- Health and Hygiene
- Cosmetic Science
- Products Knowledge
- Salon Procedures
- Business Studies
- Abnormalities of the skin
- Skin Care & Analysis
- Eyelashes & Eyebrows Treatments
- Classical Facial Massage on Face, Neck & Shoulder
- Face Mask
- Make-up Techniques
- Nail Treatments
- Waxing Treatments
- After Care & Home Care Advice
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 4 months for Full Time and 6 or 8 Months for Part Time.
20% Upon registration
80% On the date of commencement
- Examination Fees
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old and above
- Proficiency in English & Chinese.
Candidates are required to score a minimum of 60% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
If the candidate is unsuccessful at the first attempt of any examination, they are allowed 2 re-take within a three year period. If they are still unsuccessful after that, the candidate must re-register and complete the whole course of study again, before sitting the complete examination. i.e. practical and theory.
Aesthetics International Academy will submit Re-Take candidate’s name, eight weeks prior to the examination. Re-takes can be entered separately or mixed with candidates taking the examination for the first time. Candidate is required to pay examination fee for every re-take exam. Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Aesthetician Diploma jointly awarded by Aesthetics International Academy and Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK. There is no Industrial Attachment required for this course.