Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology
Cibtac Body Massage Diploma aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in Body Massage
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as masseuse.
The course consists of 2 units with a total of 50 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
- Body Massage
- Health Hygiene
- Skin Diseases
- Business Studies
- Salon Procedures
- Skin Structure & Function
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 for Full Time or 4 months for Part Time.
- Examination Fees
- Medical Insurance
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old and above
- Proficiency in English or Chinese.
- Possess Cibtac Anatomy & Physiology Diploma (UK)
- Cibtac Body Massage Diploma can be taken together with Cibtac Anatomy & Physiology Diploma. Please check with our friendly course consultant for more details.