Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology
Cibtac Nail Treatments Diploma aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in Nail Treatments
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as Nail Technician.
The course consists of 2 units with a total of 60 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
- Nail Anatomy, Shapes & Structure
- Nail Diseases & Disorders
- Assess client’s Nail condition & Nail Types
- Knowledge on Contraindications for Nail Disorders
- Nail Tools, Implements & Products for beautiful Hand & Feet
- Essential Sanitization & Sterilization
- Proper Nail shaping techniques, cuticle treatments
- Nail Therapist’s Manicure & Pedicure Station
- Manicure & Pedicure Preparations & Procedures
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 months for Full Time or 5 months for Part Time. For part time the course can be taken within a minimum period of 4 or 6 months .
- Examination Fees
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old and above
- Proficiency in English & Chinese
Candidates are required to score a minimum of 60% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
If the candidate is unsuccessful at the first attempt of any examination, they are allowed 2 re-take within a three year period. If they are still unsuccessful after that, the candidate must re-register and complete the whole course of study again, before sitting the complete examination. i.e. practical and theory.
Aesthetics International Academy will submit Re-Take candidate’s name, eight weeks prior to the examination. Re-takes can be entered separately or mixed with candidates taking the examination for the first time. Candidate is required to pay examination fee for every re-take exam. Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Aesthetician Diploma jointly awarded by Aesthetics International Academy and Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK. There is no Industrial Attachment required for this course.