Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore
An interesting & enriching experience where basic skills & knowledge are imparted to train people with passion in nails into Professional Nail Therapist. Our course syllabus is carefully designed to impart both theoretical and practical skills, which are essential for a professional Nail Therapist. With this foundation knowledge & skills, we assure that you’ll be able to apply readily with more confidence at any workstation.
Designed to provide greater insight, the course syllabus incorporates all the know-how techniques and skills that will prepare the candidates with practical essentials of becoming a professional nail therapist. Most importantly, it instill a sense of confidence of any student who wants to enrich their experience in nail aesthetics.
- Nail Anatomy, Shapes & Structure
- Nail Diseases & Disorders
- Assess client’s Nail condition & Nail Types
- Knowledge on Contraindications for Nail Disorders
- Nail Tools, Implements & Products for beautiful Hand & Feet
- Essential Sanitization & Sterilization
- Proper Nail shaping techniques, cuticle treatments
- Nail Therapist’s Manicure & Pedicure Station
- Manicure & Pedicure Preparations & Procedures
- Essential Nail Plate Preparation and Adhesion
- Application of Nail Lacquers
- Usage of Polishes, Guide on choosing Nail colors
- Participation in the Hands-On Segment
- French Painting
- Basic Nail Art Demonstrations
- Paraffin Wax Treatment
- Hand & Feet Care Maintenance at Home
- Organic Glow Gel Nail
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 months for Part Time.
Special Installment Plan
- 20% upon enrolment
- 80% on the date of commencement
*Our nail course is catered for group & individual teaching. Private lessons allow the educator to teach at a pace where she can give individual attention to the student, pointing out their mistakes and guiding them throughout the course.
The latest technology includes Japan Organic Glow Gel Nail
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
Nil. Anyone interested in Bridal Make-Up & Styling course are welcome to join in.