AES Diploma in Beauty Therapy aims to:
AES Diploma in Beauty Therapy is to enable a candidate to perform safe and effective manual treatments and make-up for the face, neck and shoulders. Ensure a candicate to gain employment in the beauty industry.
Course Syllabus consist of 2 parts- Theory & Practical:
- Health, Hygiene & Bacteriology
- Business Studies
- Professional ethic / Salon Procedures
- Eyelash Tint and Brow Tint
- Skin Cleansing, Skin Analysis, Exfoliation
- Cosmetic Science
- Skin Products, Ingredients
- Mask Therapy
- Facial Massage
- The Skin, Skin Diseases
- Facial Steamer
- Unit Introduction
- Professional Conduct and - Business Awareness
- Make Up
- Skincare and Eye Treatment
The course can be taken within a period of 2.5 months for Full Time and 7 Months for Part Time.
– Rental of Locker
– Medical Insurance
– Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
– Miscellaneous Fees
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
In-House Examinations: Theory 1 hour (Multi Choice Paper), Practical 1 hour 45 minutes (practical includes 15 mins examiner instructions)
- Candicates are required to score a minimum of 60% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
Diploma for Facial Specialists