Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore.
Using painless eyebrow embroidery technique to achieve the most natural brow results, without any tattoo machines.
Principal, Ms Dolly Tan is highly skilled in eyebrow tattoo with 20 years of experience. She has been invited to San Francisco in United States to perform the art of eyebrow tattoo. Dolly has also been to Japan and Southeast Asia, sharing her remarkable skills and knowledge. (This course will be personally taught by Principal, Ms Dolly Tan) * Students will be awarded with Certificate in Eyebrow Embroidery upon completion.
- Unit Introduction
- Prepare self, client and work area for Micro-Pigmentation treatment
- Consultation techniques to identify treatment objectives
- Carry out skin and hair analysis and any relevant tests to identify any influencing factors
- Recommendations to the client based on outcomes of skin analysis
- Equipment used
- Select treatment to suit client's skin type and conditions
- Contra-indications that prevent treatment (requiring medical permission)
- Contraindications that restrict treatment
- Structure and function of the skin
- Complete the treatment to the satisfaction of the client
- Record and evaluate the results of the treatment
- Aftercare advice
- Principles of skin healing
Special Installment Plan
– 20% upon enrolment
– 80% on the date of commencement
Theory 30 minutes (multi choice paper).
Practical 1 hour 15 minutes includes 15 minutes examiner instructions.
Certificate in Eyebrow Embroidery