Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore.
This is one of the most popular and a highly demand massage with clients of today. It is one of the most relaxing and stimulating form of massages. A technique that one should acquire so as to provide the following benefits to your clients.
- Sooth the neck, shoulders, and scalp’s tight muscles
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieves headache and sinus problems
- Reduce eyes fatigue
- Treatment Plans
- Contra-indications and side effect
- Contra-indications to indications for treatment
- Skin types
- Contra-indications that prevent treatment (requiring medical permission)
- Performance of treatment routine and processes
- Set up for treatment
- Techniques demonstrated
- Importance of using products, tools, equipment and technique
- Recording of treatment outcomes
- Related knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Subcutaneous and adipose layer
- Skin functions
Special Installment Plan
– 20% upon enrolment
– 80% on the date of commencement
Theory 30 minutes (multi choice paper).
Practical 1 hour 15 minutes includes 15 minutes examiner instructions.
Indian Head Massage