About CIDESCOAwarded by Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie
(CIDESCO) DIPLOMA aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in Facial and Body Treatments as well as skills such as Nails, Make-Up, Waxing
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as Facial Therapist, Body and Spa Therapist, Educators and many more.
Candidates are required to have 4 different case studies.
Awarded by Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie (CIDESCO)
Course Syllabus consist of 2 parts- Theory & Practical:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The Cell
- The Tissues
- Metabolism of our Body System
- The Skin System
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System
- The Digestive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Urinary System
- The Endocrine System
- The Reproductive System
- Cosmetic Science
- Knowledge of Electrical Apparatus
- Business Studies
- Beauty Professionalism
- Make-up Removal
- Face Cleansing
- Skin Analysis
- Tinting of Eyelashes & Eyebrow
- Shaping of Eyebrow
- Deep Cleansing
- Facial Electrical Treatment
- Classical Facial Massage
- Intensive Mask Treatment
- Make Up
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Body Diagnosis
- Body Electrical Treatment
- Classical Body Massage
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 10 months for Full Time and 16 or 33 Months for Part Time.
20% Upon registration
80% On the date of commencement
- Examination Fees
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old and above
- Proficiency in English or Chinese
Graduation Requirements / Industrial Attachment
Candidates are required to score a minimum of 70% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
After taking examination, students will have to work in the beauty industry for 600 hours of internship. Students who successfully complete the examination and internship will be awarded with the (CIDESCO) DIPLOMA jointly awarded by Aesthetics International Academy and Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie (CIDESCO), Swiss.