Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore.
To promote a deeper understanding on a widely used massage techniques worldwide. This popular massage technique is suitable for almost everyone. You can do this massage at the convenience of your home or at a salon.
- Treatment Plans
- Preparation for Treatment
- Appropriate Professional Appearance of the Therapist
- Skin and Body Analysis
- Skin Conditions and Characteristics
- Contra-indications that Prevent Treatment (requiring medical permission)
- Contra-indications that Restrict Treatment
- Communicate Findings to the Client
- Selection of Treatment Specific Products
- Performance of Treatment Routine and Processes
- Set Up for Treatment
- Techniques Demonstrated
- Knowledge of Massage Movement
- Recording Treatment Outcomes
- Aftercare and Homecare Advice
The course can be taken within a period of 8 days
Special Installment Plan
– 20% upon enrolment
– 80% on the date of commencement
Theory 30 minutes (multi choice paper).
Practical 1 hour 15 minutes includes 15 minutes examiner instructions.
Swedish Massage Technique