Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology
CIBTAC AESTHETICAN DIPLOMA aims to:
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Course Syllabus consist of 2 parts- Theory & Practical:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Head, Face, Neck, Hands & Feet
- The Skin Structure and Skin Function
- Structure of the Nail
- Skin Diseases
- Health and Hygiene
- Cosmetic Science
- Products Knowledge
- Salon Procedures
- Business Studies
- Abnormalities of the skin
- Skin Care & Analysis
- Eyelashes & Eyebrows Treatments
- Classical Facial Massage on - Face, Neck & Shoulder
- Face Mask
- Make-up Techniques
- Nail Treatments
- Waxing Treatments
- After Care & Home Care Advice
– 20% Upon registration
– 80% On the date of commencement
– Examination Fees
– Rental of Locker
– Case Studies
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
Theory and practical
Theory and practical
The MCQ paper consists of 40 questions covering the mandatory units
Award in Facial Electrical range sheet. 7 machines treatment (High frequency Direct and Indirect, Iontophoresis, Desincrustation, Vacuum suction, Micro current, EMS and Faradism)
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old and above
- Proficiency in English & Chinese.
Candidates must achieve the following requirements in order to graduate from the course:
Candidates are required to score a minimum of 60% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
If the candidate is unsuccessful at the first attempt of any examination, they are allowed 2 re-take within a three year period. If they are still unsuccessful after that, the candidate must re-register and complete the whole course of study again, before sitting the complete examination. i.e. practical and theory.
Aesthetics International Academy will submit Re-Take candidate’s name, eight weeks prior to the examination. Re-takes can be entered separately or mixed with candidates taking the examination for the first time. Candidate is required to pay examination fee for every re-take exam. Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Aesthetician Diploma jointly awarded by Aesthetics International Academy and Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK. There is no Industrial Attachment required for this course.
Diploma in CIBTAC Aesthetician