Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore.
The aim of this massage is to give emotional support, detoxification, helping to relieve the physical aliments as well as to alleviate the muscle strain of labour and childbirth.
Lymphatic drainage massage is a profound technique to help increase lymph flow. With an increase of lymph immune functions, harmful substances are removed from the tissues and neutralized in the nodes. It has been shown that an increase in lymph flow stimulates an increased production of lymphocytes-enhancing immune functions.
- Strengthen immune system
- Manage Migraines
- Eliminates Toxins
- Treatment plans
- Preparation for treatment
- Appropriate professional appearance of the therapist
- Explain the issues surrounding "consent" to treatment
- Potential reactions or contra-indications
- Importance of Client assessment and referral procedures
- Demonstrate of understanding when a client should be referred to either
- Contra-indications that prevent treatment (requiring medical permission)
- Contra-indications that restrict treatment
- Communicate findings to the client
- Performance of treatment routine and processes
- Client care or preparation
- Set up for treatment
- Techniques demonstrate
- Pressure point stimulus on the following areas, as applicable, to cover
- Recording of treatment outcomes
- Aftercare and homecare advise
The course can be taken within a period of 3 days for Face, 3 days for Body and 5 days for Face + Body
Special Installment Plan
– 20% upon enrolment
– 80% on the date of commencement
No examination is required. Certificate of participation will be awarded to students upon completion of the training lessons
Theory 30 minutes (multi choice paper).
Practical 1 hour 15 minutes includes 15 minutes examiner instructions.
Manual Lymph Drainage Technique